The Florida Institute of Technology is now accepting applications for the Athletic international awards from highly motivated aspirants.
The endowment is available for deserving international athletes willing to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Florida Institute of Technology is a private research institution that is ranked 206th in the nation. Its mission to provide high-quality education and is committed to introducing a culturally diverse student body with a high-quality education in the sciences.
Why choose to study at the Florida Institute of Technology? Students at the Florida Institute of Technology are prepared to enter the global workforce, pursue higher education, and serve their communities. Florida Tech is a diverse community of students, teachers, staff, and alumni who are all dedicated to achieving greatness. It is a science and technology research institute dedicated to the betterment of the Earth and all of its inhabitants.
Application Deadline: October 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Florida Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic (U.S.) and international students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at Florida Tech.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Florida Tech.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the Florida Tech Application. The applicants can also apply via Common Application. All international applicants will be considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School/ College Transcripts
- An essay or personal statement
- Resume or CV
- Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.60 GPA to get into Florida Tech.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
International students chosen for this application will receive the tuition fees towards the undergraduate programme undertaken at Florida Tech.
I am Prince Orji, I am a freelance creative content writer, a digital marketer and a lover of education.