To support international students who need financial help, Georgia Southern University has established the International Diversity Scholarships in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
These tuition fee waivers will be awarded to undergraduate international students who demonstrate good academic standing, financial need, and commitment to the university and community. $13,000 per year will be awarded to the selected students.
Clarity of Information
Amazing offer for international applicants in the USA.
Georgia Southern University is a public research university in the U.S. state of Georgia ranked #299-#391 in National Universities. GSU embraces shared governance, teamwork, and a cooperative spirit that shapes their engagement with students, faculty, staff and communities.
Why choose to study at the Georgia Southern University? Georgia Southern University follows a learner-centred culture that prepares its students to think, lead, teach and serve. The university also promotes talent and economic development to improve the quality of life.
Application Deadline: The priority deadline for the application for the Spring term is 1st December 2021.
- University or Organization: Georgia Southern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes at GSU can be considered to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for the fall term of 2022.
- The applicants must have F-1 visa status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online applications are accepted at GSU. The scholarship application form needs to be filled ad sent to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit high school transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 5 GPA and submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 69 IBT
- IELTS 6.0
The university will provide $13,000 per annum for up to 4 years to freshman and 2 years to transfer students towards their undergrad studies.
I am Prince Orji, I am a freelance creative content writer, a digital marketer and a lover of education.