The University of Copenhagen is pleased to announce the International PhD programme EMERALD for students in Denmark. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake PhD degree in the field of Medical at the Biotech Research and Innovation Centre.
Clarity of Information
Great offer for overseas students to complete their study PhD study in Denmark.
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research center. It offers remarkable services such as admission, housing, student counselling, social activities, and more, in addition to the widest selection of valuable courses.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? Students can study in a variety of methods at this university, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online learning. Its objective is to give the best research-based education possible.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 21, 2021.
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Biotech Research and Innovation Centre
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Medical
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the regular PhD programme, candidates must have obtained a medical degree, which allows them to enrol in an official Doctoral programme in accordance with the national regulations and institutional requirements in force at each recruiting research centre. As a prerequisite for a PhD fellowship employment at UCPH/BRIC, your master’s degree must be equivalent to a Danish master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates must take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Personal details, in line with the European Data Protection Law
- Degree information, including a copy of diploma and detailed transcripts of records (MSc and BSc)
- CV including:
- Scientific interests and record of accomplishments: publications (highlighting impact and contribution), research and/or clinical experience and main results, posters or talks at meetings, prizes, fellowships, etc.
- Outreach: technology transfer, science education and/or public engagement activities.
- Motivation letter (Cover letter), including an indication of preferred host laboratory/PI and research areas: maximum two laboratories of their choice.
- Contacts of two referees.
- Eligibility statement
- Documentation of English abilities (international test)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide salary in accordance to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State (AC).
I am Prince Orji, I am a freelance creative content writer, a digital marketer and a lover of education.