The University of Nottingham is accepting applications for the PhD International Studentships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This studentship is established for domestic and foreign students who wish to pursue a PhD degree programme. The award will provide a stipend and full programme fee at the UK rate.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. It possesses a reliable faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and gives their unbothered attention to each student as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Application Deadline: 14th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All students from the UK and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a PhD programme in the Experimental study of boundary-layer transition by controlling turbulent spots
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied 3 year PhD programme at Nottingham.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online to the desired programme through the university website. The students must send a copy of the covering letter, CV, and academic transcripts to [email protected] referring to the project title to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or first-class BEng/MEng degree, or an MSc degree with merit or distinction in an Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline to be accepted in a a PhD programme in the engineering department at Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The applicants will get a stipend of £15,000 per year and tuition fees at the UK rate by the University of Nottingham under the studentship.
I am Prince Orji, I am a freelance creative content writer, a digital marketer and a lover of education.