Want to pursue a research higher degree program at UNSW? Grab this chance and apply for the UIPA International Postgraduate Awards offered by the University of New South Wales to international students in Australia. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
These award programmes are funded by UNSW and will benefit PhD or master’s degree international students at UNSW. The selected students will be provided a full tuition fee and a yearly stipend for 3.5 or 2 years.
Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for students in Australia.
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities, ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Ranking. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? University of New South Wales holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It hosts global students and prepares them to become leaders of tomorrow. The students at UNSW are taught in small batches of classes, making the faculty and students easily accessible to each other.
Application Deadline: Students must complete and submit their applications by 4th February 2022 to start their education in Term 3 2022.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or Research
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend of $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can make applications.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme or a master by research programme at UNSW.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled themselves and have applied for the programme they wish to join.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s online portal. To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must simply indicate that they want to be considered for a scholarship in their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honours or a master’s degree with the same regards.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
UNSW will provide the winning candidates a stipend of $28,854 per annum for up to 3.5 years or two years for PhD or master programmes, respectively.
I am Prince Orji, I am a freelance creative content writer, a digital marketer and a lover of education.