To reward students’ ability and talent in Australia, UTS College is granting the Pre-Masters Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the programme is to encourage international students who want to undertake a pre-masters programme at the college.
Clarity of Information
Great offer for applicants in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. UTS enrolls 46,328 students through its 9 faculties and schools. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities, ranked 1st in Australia and 11th in the world by the 2021 QS World University Rankings Young Universities.
Why study at UTS College? UTS College’s programs equip you for success in your studies – whether you plan to enter into an undergraduate degree, you’re looking to further your education and career with postgraduate studies. At UTS College, you’ll develop the academic and English language skills you need to thrive in a university environment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: UTS College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pre-masters
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate Certificate in Communication, Accounting, and Finance, or Technology Practice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must accept and commence their Graduate Certificate in Semester 1, 2022.
- A minimum student number of four (4) students for each class must be achieved before the scholarship is applied.
- This scholarship is open to international students of the Pre-Master’s Program only
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students have to submit the admission form at the university. This scholarship does not involve an application process. Students will be automatically eligible to receive the scholarship following enrolment into the course and payment of fees.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Original language transcript of academic studies showing subjects and results
- Original language award certificate (once the qualification has been completed)
- UTS College accepted English language test results
- Copy of passport
- Visa and attendance record (onshore students)
- UTS conditional offer letter (English plus UTS degree package students only)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
UTS College will provide all the 50% tuition fees for applicants in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
I am Prince Orji, I am a freelance creative content writer, a digital marketer and a lover of education.